Crest Foodservice Equipment and Camp Grom
To all of our amazing Partners,
John and Susan Spicer of Crest Foodservice would like to thank our manufacturer partners and their representative groups for their gracious donations of equipment and/or money to Camp Grom.
Camp Grom is currently under construction and is set to open in March of 2018. The donations that were made on behalf of all of us in the food service industry shows true PARTNERSHIP in the support of our communities and giving back to our wounded veterans, families of the fallen, and adults and children with disabilities or special needs. Your generosity and kindness has supported Camp Grom in making their vision become a reality.
In honor of Camp Grom and your generous donations, Crest has created a page to tell their story. It gives an overview of JT’s Camp Grom; featuring the “Camp Hope” video from The Virginia Gentleman as well as recognition to our supporting partners listed below. You can click the banner or hyperlink in this email to visit the page that is viewable on all devices.
Thank you again for the support in working together and giving back to our community.
• BALLY – BILL STOMPF
• BEVERAGE-AIR – ERICA MOTES
• CAPTIVE-AIRE – ERICA MOTESBOB LUDDY
• EAGLE GROUP – LARRY MCALLISTER
• JACKSON – JAMES KROHN
• MANITOWOC ICE – STEVE HOOD
• MERRYCHEF – BRIAN HOLDRICH
• ROBOT COUPE – DAVID MOUCK
• SOUTHBEND – JOHN PERRUCCIO
• AIRECO – (MANITOWOC ICE)
• HIGH SABATINO – (EAGLE, BALLY, SOUTHBEND)
• LANE MARKETING – (JACKSON, MERRYCHEF, ROBOT COUPE)
• THE SCHMID WILSON GROUP, INC. – (BEVERAGE-AIR, LAKESIDE)
• SQUIER ASSOCIATES, INC. – (TRAULSEN)
• VIRGINIA MILLWORK – JIM HAMILTON
CREST FOODSERVICE EQUIPMENT
• EMILY SPICER
• KAREN RICKETTS
• JAMES MARSHALL
• TIM BAINES
• ROBIN NELSON
• BOBBY BROCKETT
• FRED PERRY