What We Do
- Group Discounts: PRIDE annually negotiates greater return for its dealers through the power of group volume. Incentives and promotions not offered to individual businesses are available to PRIDE and its dealers.
- Rebate Management: PRIDE’s accounting team handles tracking and reporting of all vendor rebates, taking a time-consuming task and streamlining it for the dealer. Rebates are disbursed via ACH in preset intervals to PRIDE dealers.
- Vendor Payments: processed quickly and securely via ACH
- Web Interface: offers dealer visibility to open, due, or paid invoices
- Print Media Design: Promotional mailers, direct mail catalogs, reference guides and theme based promotions
- Custom Marketing Pieces: Full-service graphic design offering logo development, brand identity packages, business cards, car wraps, tradeshow booths, etc.
- Customer Appreciation Items: Team up with one of our vendors to offer your customer a unique and custom marketing item.
- PRIDEOLOGY: “The Knowledge of PRIDE Resources” offered to new and key employees of PRIDE dealer businesses
- PEAK: Hands-on industry training in small group setting, hosted at locations throughout the country
- PING: “PRIDE Informing Next Generation” – Teaching and mentoring future leaders of family-owned businesses
- Portal-based Industry Training: Via a dealership MyCafeEdu.com subscription, this portal offers testing and tracking for your registered users
- PRIDE Dealer Website: PRIDE resources and vendor deal summaries at your fingertips
- PRIDE Daily Communication: Valuable daily news and information curated especially for PRIDE dealers
- Buying Conferences: provide an opportunity to foster relationships with PRIDE peers and vendors that build stronger businesses. Face-to-face meetings allow our partners to create actionable annual growth planning
- Committees and Peer Groups: interactive opportunities for PRIDE Dealers with an emphasis on Vendor Direction, Marketing, Business Development/Best Practices, and Peer interaction
- Member-elected Board of Directors and Committees: in place to establish policies and annual initiatives for PRIDE Centric Resources and its membership